Monday 13 June 2011

I FUCKING LOVE IT monday

Another Monday, another list of things I fucking love. 

- Bob Dylan Saturday, followed by Tom Waits Sunday – the way it should be.

- Toasted bagels with butter and raspberry jam for breakfast – Such a simple pleasure!

- Making new friends. Especially ones who cook for me – thank you!!

- Doing push-ups till I feel like I’m going to vomit – this feels better than it sounds!

- I read an article about these abandoned 'pods' in Japan and was reminded of how much I want to go go back to Japan and travel round photographing the abandoned theme parks. Check out these photos! So sinister! I love it!
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2009/01/abandoned-amusement-parks-in-asia.html

Paint drip table? Yeah go on then.



 - These two articles from Vice. I'm not the biggest Vice fan going but something about these pieces just tickled me.
Possibly the description of of the dark side of girl-on-girl friendship as a dark side that is 'located many fathoms below a sea of dark, cold, sharky waters...'. Dramatic much?

Hmmmm. What else??

- Photography by Christopher Bush - awesome stuff.




0 comments:

Post a Comment