Sunday 13 November 2011

Fallen Colossus & a bit of rambling.




I think these are my two favourite shots from the Fallen Colossus photoshoot. 
You can check out their demo on bandcamp


Other things...


Wax Bar & Juke Joint - the bar I shot some photos for - now have a twitter account. Follow them, harass them etc. If you want to see more of the photos I shot on the opening night check out their facebook page


I'm in love with the new Deer Tick album. If you haven't heard it you can stream it for free here. I guess they're best described as alt-country/Americana with a load of balls. Check it out! And here's one of the guys from the band talking about his favourite things over on spin.com


Need something to listen to while you're working? Listen to Deadbeat Radio. This episode is Halloween themed and among other things features music from some awesome local bands. I'd love to know what you guys think to it. 


Don't forget to enter the giveaway!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment