I always have trouble actually sitting down and writing these things. I start and then get distracted. But I figure I can keep adding to this - and hopefully mark things off!
In no real order..
- Go to a shooting range.
- Visit NZ.
- Visit the east coast of Australia (and Alison) again.
- Take the train to Switzerland.
- Go on the Trans Siberian Express.
- Have a photography book published.
- Learn to properly ride a horse.
- Go on a roadtrip in America.
- Fly First Class on a long haul flight.
- Learn silversmithing.
- Learn to taxidermy.
- Learn to sail.
- Learn to drive.
- Live somewhere that has a spare room I can turn into a darkroom (I have the equipment, I need to use it!)
- Own a Leica film SLR.
- Have an exhibition of my photography.
- Own a bike again.
- Be my own boss.
- Go to a gig at the Paradiso in Amsterdam.
- Hire a bike in Amsterdam, take a boat across the IJ and ride out through the medieval villages to Marken.
- Visit and photograph the Taj Mahal.
- Sell my wares at a craft fair in the Netherlands.
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany.
- Tattoo myself.
- Tattoo someone else.
- Do a photoshoot at the Chelsea Hotel, NYC.
- Get tattooed by Thomas Hooper.
There's a lot more I'd like to add to that. Mainly involving tattoos and places I want to visit. But I'll save them for another day!